JOBS IN OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL FTR HQ BSF HUMHAMA (SRINAGAR)
Suitable and willing male and female candidates may WALK- IN FOR INTERVIEW for engagement as Specialist Doctors in BSF Composite Hospital Srinagar and GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers) for various Location/ Formation of BSF in Kashmir province on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the detailed advertisement available on BSF Website www.bsf.nic.in.
- Date of Walk-in interview: From 25th to 29th April 2016.
- Venue: BSF Composite Hospital, Humhama Camp, Near New Airport Srinagar (J&K) at 0930 HRS.
- Age: Not more than 67 years.
- Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Specialist Doctors:
- A recognized medical qualification include in the first or second schedule or part-ll of the Third schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part -II or theThird Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub – Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of Schedule – VI or equivalent.
- 11/2 years’experience for post Graduate Degree holder & 2 1/2 years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post -Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- General Duty Medical Officers
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-ll of the Third schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or theThird Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-Sections (3) of Section (13) of the Indian medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- The location of Vacancies of Specialist Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer in BSF are as under:
|Location Where Vacancies Existing||Specialty||Date of Walk- in-interview|
|1.||Composite Hospital BSF Srinagar||Anaesthesia|
|25th to 29th April 2016.|
|2.||Humhama/Baramulla/Kupwara/Handwara/ Bandipur/Tekbal(Bandipur)& Niru||General Duty Medical Officers.|
Note: The vacancies at all locations are subject to change.
- Suitable and willing candidate may walk in for Interview along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof and experience certificate etc.) and application in plain paper super scripting the name of the post applied for and five passport size recent photographs.
- Candidates are advised to log on BSF Website – bsf.nic.in for updating further changes, if any and also contact on – Land line No. 0194 – 2303119/ 2303046.
CRPF RECRUITMENT 2016 FOR POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE