S.K. UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY OF KASHMIR, SHALIMAR CAMPUS SRINAGAR, J&K
Invites Online/plain paper applications giving full details and research experience are invited for the contractual engagement of the following co-terminus position available under the project’Climate Change Impact on Erosion Processes, Carbon Sequestration and Crop Productivity under Cold Arid Agro-Ecosystem” (NICRA) on the following terms and conditions:
|S. No||Position||Minimum Qualification||No. of position|
|1.||SRF||Master’s Degree in Soil Science from a recognized University with above 60% marks|
Knowledge of RS&GIS and experience on ArcGIS software
- Applicant will be paid and governed by the terms & conditions of NICRA, ICAR.
- Applications supported with relevant documents must reach the undersigned, Division of Soil Science, SKUAST-K, Srinagar/online on email address: [email protected] by or before 26th of August 2016.
- Applications should contain the contact numbers as well as Email ID.
- The SRF shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Eligible candidates will be contacted for interview date and venue.
Further details can be had from the undersigned/university website: