NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION
DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY PULWAMA
OLD HOSPITAL COMPLEX, PULWAMA
Tele Fax: 01933-241205/241275, e-mail:[email protected]
Applications are invited for hiring of staff at different levels from eligible candidates of District Pulwama under National Health Mission, as per the criteria shown against each. The application forms can be obtained from the CMO’s Office Pulwama on any working day.
|CATEGORY OF POST||NAME OF HEALTH INSTITUTION||POSTS|
|CRITERIA FOR||QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE||SELECTION CRITERIA|
|1||Staff Nurse||SNCU District Hospital||02||District Level||Qual: Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing Training from SMF or any other recognized Institute|
Age: Upto 45 Years
|I. Screening Test = 60 Points|
II. Matric = 10 Points
III. Diploma in GNM training from SMF or any other recognized Institute = 15 Points.
IV. Viva-Voce = 15 Points.
Note – Item 1 to 3 on Prorata Basis
|Dist. Hospital||03||District Level|
|PHC Dadasara||01||Local Criteria Level as clarified by Mission Director NHM J&K|
|PHC Newa||01||Local Criteria level, as clarified by Mission Director NHM J&K|
|PHCKhrew||01||Local Criteria level, as clarified by Mission Director NHM J&K.|
|2||Operation Theatre Technician||CHCTral||01||Local Criteria level, as clarified by Mission Director NHM J&K.||Qual: Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training from SMF or any other recognized institute.|
Age: Upto 45 Years
|I) Screening lest = 60 Points|
II) Matric = 10 Points
III) Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training from SMF or Other Recognized Institute = 15 Points
IV) Viva Voce = 15 Points = 100 points Note: Item (i) to (iii) on prorata basis
|3||ANM’S||Sub Centre Wahabshab (Pampore)||01||In view of poor response of candidates in earlier advertisement candidates form block level are called for these posts.||Qual: Matric with Diploma in FMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognized institute Age: Upto 45 years||1. Screening Test = 60 Points|
2. Matric = 10 Points
3. Diploma in FMPHW training course form SMF or any other recognized Institute -15 Points
4. Viva Voce = 15 Points Note: Item 1 to 3 on prorata basis
|Sub Centre Dusoo (Pampore)||01|
|Sub Centre Karmulla (Tral)||01|
Note: With reference to the hiring of staff for Sub Centers, the criteria have been relaxed in view of poor response of candidates in earlier Advertisement Notice No: NHM/DHS/Pul/1708-11 Dated 28-02-2015. Now the interested candidates from all over Medical Block are called for these posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HIRING OF STAFF UNDER DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY PULWAMA:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The hiring shall be made purely as per the Guidelines of NHM.
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society Pulwama
- The selection of Candidates shall be made strictly at Medical Block level, as per the instructions communicated by Mission Director NHM J&K vide his Letter No: SHS/NRHM/J&K/K/4126-37 Dated: 11 -09-2013.
- Initial contract will be ending: 31 -03-2016, extendable for further period of one year on the basis of performance and continuation of the Scheme.
- The hired candidate shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection.
- The hired candidate shall have to execute an agreement bond with the District Health Society Pulwama on a prescribed format which is available with the Chief Medical Officer Pulwama.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and he/she shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monitory benefits whatsoever.
- Application/Application can be rejected by the screening committee if found deficiency in documents/not eligible as per required criteria. As such ineligible candidates need not to apply.
- Charges of application form Rs 100/-
Application form can be had from Office of the Chief Medical Officer Pulwama on any working day from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The interested candidates may deposit their application forms by or before 27-02-2016 upto 4:00 P.M.
The following self attested documents (mandatory) must be submitted with the application form:
- 10,h Marks Sheet 2. Date of Birth 3. Diploma Marks Sheet 4. Diploma Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate. 6. Unmarried Certificate wherever applicable.