Applications on the presented forms arc invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Technical Assistants in Rural Development Department in District Anantnag on contractual basis with consolidated remuneration of Rs 10.625/= and Rs 10,000/- per month for Degree Holder and Diploma Holder respectively under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme (MGNREGA). The total number of posts is six >6) and the number of posts can increase or decrease.
The application forms complete m ail respects along with testimonials/documents detailed below shall be deposited in the Office of District Programme Coordinator MGNREGA (Project Officer Wage Employment/Assistant Commissioner Development) Anarttnag from 15-03-2016 to 25 03-2016 on all working days during office hours and no application form shali be entertained or accepted after expiry of last date.
The self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed with the application funn –
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Marks/Degree Certificates of each examination passed.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
ELIGIBILITY & QUALIFICATION
- The candidate should be h permanent resident of District Anantnag.
- The candidate should he within the age group of IS to 40 years as on 01-01- 2016
- The candidate should be Diploma/Degree holder in Civil
Engineering/Agriculture Engineering from any recognized institution