Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Institute Management Committee
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE PATTAN
Applications on plain paper mentioning full contact details affixed with a recent passport size attested photograph are invited from desirous and eligible permanent residents of J&K State for engagement as Vocational Instructors for the following trades in this Institute, purely on contractual (temporary) basis for the academic session 2015-16 as per the following eligibility criteria:
|s. No.||Name of the Position||Number of Posts||Eligibility|
|01.||Vocational Instructor (Trainer) Draughtsman Civil||01 (One)||Academic Qualification:|
1. Passed 10th class under 10+2 system with Science and Mathematics
2. Technical Qualification:
Degree or Diploma in Civil branch of engineering with 1 or 2 years post qualification experience respectively OR NTC in same or relevant trade with 5 years’ post qualification experience OR
NAC in same or relevant trade with 4 years post qualification experience.
3. Desirable Qualification:
Passed National Craft Instructor Training course in same OR relevant trade
|02||Vocational Instructor (Trainer) Plumber||01 (One)||Academic Qualification:|
(a) Passed 10′h class under 10+2 system with Science and Mathematics
(b) Technical Qualification:
Degree or Diploma in Civil /Mechanical branch of engineering with 1 or 2 years post qualification experience respectively. OR NTC in same or relevant trade with 4 years’ post qualification experience.
NAC in same or relevant trade with 3 years’ post qualification experience.
(c) Desirable Qualification:
Passed National Craft Instructor Training course in same OR relevant trade.
In the matter of age eligibility, the rules of the State Govt./Department presently in vogue shall
apply. The applications supported by the attested copies of the relevant testimonials will be
received up to 30 of September 2015 in the office of the undersigned.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The arrangement shall be tentatively for a period of one academic session only and shall expire on 31st July 2016. However any further extension shall be at the discretion of the IMC.
- The selection shall be made by the IMC of Govt. ITI Pattan from amongst the eligible applicants.
- Incomplete application or applications not supported by the relevant documents shall be rejected.
- The selected candidate shall have to furnish an undertaking from the 1sl Class Judicial Magistrate that he/she shall have no preferential claim for his/her continuation/re- engagement or permanent appointment in the Technical Education Department/ITI Pattan.
- The selected candidates shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the trainees, IMC and the Member Secretary/ Superintendent Govt. ITI Pattan.
- The arrangement shall be purely temporary and terminable at any moment without assigning any reason thereof.