Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Medical Officers (MBBS) on contractual basis under National Health Mission, J&K against the vacant posts in various health institutions of the State as per the list given in annexure “A”.
The Candidates should bring filled Application form along with the self attested Xerox copies of the documents mentioned under terms & conditions.
The walk-in interviews shall be conducted on 19th September 2016 at Kashmir Division Office, Chanapora, Srinagar at 10:00 am sharp.
These posts are purely contractual and services shall be hired initially for a period of eleven months, or 31st March, 2017, whichever is earlier and may be extended further on the basis of performance & continuation of the scheme.
Eligibility/ Selection criteria:
|1. Qualification: MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.|
Age: Maximum age limit up to 65 years
|Rs. 30,000 per month + Incentives as per the criteria laid down for the difficult areas (full time)|
Rs.15,000 per month for Part time MOs
|(i) MBBS – 80 Points|
(ii) Viva-voce – 20 points Note : Item (i) on Prorata basis.
Terms & Conditions for MBBS Doctors:
- The number of vacancies in Annexure “A” are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- Based on the domicile, the district wise and division wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit and in case candidates within the district are not available, the divisional merit list shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall beselected. The selection of candidates for the leftover seats shall be offered to the candidates from the other division also as per their merit.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- List of documents to be attached with the application form: –
- In case of poor performance, the services of the candidates shall be terminated.
- The services of Part Time Medical Officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective Chief Medical Officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health Institutions of the concerned district.
- Part Time Medical Officers shall be hired in Urban PHCs of the identified Districts and the working hours for part time Medical Officers shall be from 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- The merit of the candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on the pattern of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The candidates shall provide five options in their application form for selection in different health institutions strictly in order of their preference.
- Degree of the requisite qualification.
- Marks sheet of all the professional examinations.
- MCI/State Medical Council Registration
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website jknhm.com or from the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Kandoli, Nagrota
Note: Calculation of academic merit for the candidates from Foreign universities who are awarded grades will be calculated as per the criteria of J&K Public Service Commission.
Annexure ‘A’ to Advertisement Notice for Contractual Hiring of MBBS Doctors
RA. JRF AND TA Jobs in University of Jammu
|11||Anantnag||2||Block Mattan (PHC Mattan) and Block Achabal (UPHC (Part-Time))|
|12||Bandipora||1||SNCU at DH Bandipora|
|13||Baramulla||5||PHC Boniyar (Block Boniyar); PHC Sultandaki (Block Uri);|
PHC Seriwarpora (Block Kunzer); MCH Sopore (Block Sopore) & SNCU at DH Baramulla
|15||Kargil||5||(SNCU (2); DEIC and NRC) at DH Kargil and CHC Chiktan|
|16||Kulgam||3||PHC Katrasoo; PHC Manzgam and PHC K B Pora|
|17||Kupwara||7||PHC Tarathpora; SNCU Kupwara; SDH Langate; SDH Tangdar; PHC Maidanpora; Skill Lab and DEIC at DH Handwara|
|18||Leh||16||Block Nubra (PHC Bogdang; PHC Turtook; PHC Panamik; SDH Disket and PHC Digger); Block Nyoma (PHC Nyoma (2)); Block Tangtse (PHC Tangsti (2) and PHC Chushul (2)); Block Leh (PHC Chushot; SNCU at DH Leh and MMU) and Block Khaltsi (PHC Timisgum (2))|
|19||Srinagar||8||Block Zadibal (PHC Zadibal (Full time) and UPHC Zakura (Part Time)); Block Batmaloo (UPHC Pantha Chowk (Part Time) and UPHC Mehjoor Nagar (Part Time)); Block S.R Gunj (UPHC Narwara (Part Time), UPHC Wanganpora (Part Time) and UPHC Pather Masjid (Part Time)); Block Khanyar (UPHC Shoori Mohalla Gagribal (Part Time)|
|Total – Kashmir Division||48|