BQE Software, Inc., is a US-based corporation. It’s Kashmir development office is one of the leading software development companies in the valley.
The company is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities in :
(1) iOS Development (2) Android Development (3) Information Technology
BQE Kashmir, SIDCO Industrial Complex, Rangreth (Near DOEACC Center), Budgam – Pin 190007 Jammu and Kashmir
SKILLS REQUIRED (iOS Developer ) Job Code: 01
SKILLS REQUIRED (Information Technology) Job Code: 03
- Design and Develop iOS platform Applications (iPhone and iPad).
- Strong OOPS concept and Software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of C, C++, Objectlve-C.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automization.
- Familiarity with different web technologies and various database technologies.
- Knowledge of SWIFT is an added advantage.
- Experienced professionals in iOS Development is preferable.
- Knowledge and working experience with Cloud Computing, Virtualization and its related technologies.
- Good with System and Network Management, Monitoring and Administration.
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle. Software Release and Deployment Management.
- Windows Scripting, and Basic Programing Knowledge will be added advantage.
SKILLS REQUIRED ( Android Developer ) Job Code: 02
- Design and Develop Andriod platform Applications.
- Strong Java background. Experience with JSON APIs, SQLite, Content Providers, Gradle etc.
- Understanding of Android Ul best practices, Material Design experience is a plus.
- Experience of source control systems, ideally Git, Agile environment, using Scrum is a plus.
- Some commercial development experience with the Android SDK is a plus.
- Unit and Integration tests using automated test driven techniques to ensure code quality.
- Email your profiles to [email protected] or drop them at our office address.
- Please mention the Job Code you are applying for, in the subject line of the email. Application without Job Code will be rejected.
- Submit before: 18th October 2015
- For related queries call: 962 246-0303, 0194-2300562