Hill Grange School
HANDWARA KASHMIR (193221)
HGS Handwara is looking to designate Creative, Innovative, Highly Motivated and Skilled Educators who have the zest for instilling values in young minds and shaping the leaders of tomorrow.
S.No Post Qualification Requirement Salary
1 Supervisor Post Graduate/Graduate To Supervise a department 10000-15000
2 Teacher (Mathematics) Post Graduate/ Graduate with relevant subject To teach higher classes 8000-12000
3 Teacher (English) Post Graduate with relevant subject To teach lower classes 8000-12000
4 Teacher (Urdu) Post Graduate/Graduate with relevant subject To teach higher classes 8000-12000
5 Teacher (General Line) P.G, B.Ed To teach lower classes 8000-12000
6 Teacher (Physical Education) M.P.Ed/B.P.Ed Should be well-versed with major games 6000-12000
7 Gate Keeper 12“, 10“ pass Should be physically stronq & vigilant 4500-7500
8 Helper 12,h/10“ pass Should be polite quick and vigilant 4500-5500
* The applicant at S.No 1 should be having at least 5 years experience and should be well versed with two main subjects.
* Preference will be given to B.Ed applicants.
* Application/Resume along with required certificates should reach the school office by or before 25tM of Feb 2016, between 11.00 am to 3.00 pm.
* Written test will be conducted on 27th of Feb 2016. sharp at 12.00 Noon at Grange Campus near TRC Handwara.
* Shortlisted candidates will be communicated phonically.
* Free Shuttle for the teachers from Sopore, Baramulla and Srinagar.
* Salary mentioned above shall go up /down depending on qualifications, experience and academic worth.
FOR ANY ENQUIRY CALL AT 9906611566, 9797891252, 9796523778