SKUAST Kashmir Research Associate jobs recruitment.
Jammu and Kashmir SKUAST Kashmir Research Associate job. The interested candidates may submit their applications along with the supporting documents in the Office Chamber of the undersigned by or before October 10, 2020.
SKUAST KASHMIR Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of one position of Research Associate (RA) in the project entitled “Exploration of Extremophilic cold tolerant microbes from cold desert of Ladakh and Kashmir Valley for rapid biodegradation of organic waste’: funded by ICAR under Emeritus Scientist Scheme. The position is temporary and co-terminus with the termination of the project/scheme.The appointee shall have no claim for his permanent absorption in the University. The selected candidate has to work mainly at the Faculty of Agriculture and cold areas of Ladakh and other such areas falling in various districts of Kashmir Valley
Name of the Posts:
Ph D in Microbiology Or Masters degree in Microbiology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having Ist division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA, with atleast three years of experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship / Training/ Other engagements as circulated vide F. No 2-9/2012-HRD dated 2504-2014 and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) / NAAS rated (>_4) journal as per OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 os DST dated 30-01-2019.
Upper Age Limit: 40 years for Men; 45 Years for women.
Emoluments: As per ICAR norms.
- The House Rent Allowance will be given as per existing Central Government rates applicable in various cities/ Locations where RAs are working in ICAR funded projects.
- Preference shall be given to the applicants having experience in Solid Waste Management.
- The interested candidates may submit their applications along with the supporting documents in the Office Chamber of the undersigned by or before October 10, 2020.
- The interview schedule for eligible candidates shall be notified separately.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date : 10th Oct 2020
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE CURRENT AFFAIR FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT 2020.