SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
Online Applications will be started from today onwards.i.e. 1 August 2020 and continue by 7 September 2020. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies – 5846 Posts
- Constable EXE-Male – 3433 Posts
- Constable EXE – Male Ex-Servicemen (others) – 226 Posts
- Constable (EXE) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando – 243 Posts
- Constable EXE Female – 1944 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding the qualification of 12th from a recognized Board will be able to apply for the aforesaid posts. Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable. Candidates will be able to check a brief detail about the qualification after the release of detailed notification.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years as on 1 July 2020 (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.) (Note: There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC pay Matrix Level-03).
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01 Aug 2020 to 07 September 2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07 September 2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09 September 2020
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11 September 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14 September 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020
Application Fee f
- Others – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – No Fee
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 7 September 2020.