SSC Head Constable Jobs: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply.
Interested and eligible candidates can read below given deatils and apply online through the official website. The last date to apply is June 16, 2022.
SSC Jobs Details
Name of Post: Post: Head Constable
- No. of Posts: 835 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial)-Male: 559 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial)-Female: 276 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must be 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling of application form with Speed in English Typing 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing 25 words per minute.
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- For UR/EWS: 18 to 25 years
- For OBC: 18 to 28 years
- For SC/ST: 18 to 30 years
- For PWD: 18 to 35 years
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PwD and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Applications must be submitted in only online mode on the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Procedure for filling online Application, detailed instructions, please refer to the below mentioned official notification.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 16.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 18.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.: 21.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: September, 2022
Centres of Examination:
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located are given in official notification given below.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test, Police verification of character & antecedents and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates. Syllabus for the Computer Based Examination is given in official notification given below.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Registration: CLICK HERE
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in
- For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
- For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
- Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
- Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
- Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Grameen Dak Sevaks Jobs.
- SSC Jobs Recruitment 2022 1920 Posts (Last date 13 June 2022)
- GCW Parade Jobs Recruitment 2022 (Last date 23rd of May 2022.)
- UPSC NDA & NA (II) exam 2022(Last date 14-06-2022)
- UPSC CDS Exam 2022 Notification.(Last date 07-06-2022)
- SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Non-Teaching posts.(02-June-2022)
- India Post Jobs | 265 posts in Jammu and Kashmir.(Last date 05 June 2022)