State Motor Garages J&K Interview schedule for Class-IV posts
The date-wise list of the candidates, to be interviewed is annexed as “A” & B to this notice. The candidates are advised to produce the following documents in original at the time of submission/verification of documents, alongwith a set of self attested Photostat copies of certificates:
Interview of the candidates shortlisted for the post of Class-IV advertised vide Advertisement Notice No:RCD- 886/1835-43 dated 26.6.2014 and Re-advertisement Notice No:RCD-886/2948-74 dated 26.10.2016.
The interview of the candidates who have applied for the post of Class- IV in the State Motor Garages Department, in pursuance of Advertisement notice No:RCD-886/1835-43 dated 26.6.2014 and Re-advertisement Notice No:RCD-886/2948-74 dated 26.10.2016, and have been shortlisted uploaded in the official website of SMG Department viz. www.jksmg.gov.in, however no objection has been received by this department till the last date of submission of objection. The interview dates for those candidates shall be held as under: –
|Division||Date of Interview||Date of sub mission/ Checking of documents||Time||Venue|
|01||Kashmir/ Leh Ladakh & Kargil||24.12.2018 & 26.12.2018 to 29.12.2018||18.12.2018 to 22.12.2018||1030 hours to 1630 hours||State Motor Garages complex Bernina Bye Pass Road Srinagar|
|02||Jammu||07.01.2019 to 10.01.2019||1.01.2019 to 3.01.2019||1030 hours to 1630 hours||State Motor Garages complex New Plots Jammu|
- Matriculation Certificate (for DOB Purpose) along with marks Card.
- 10+2 Certificate (Qualification) along with Marks Card.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Self Attested Passport size photographs (02 copies)
- The Candidate(s) shall furnish an undertaking to the effect that:-
- the qualification of the candidate at the time of submission of application was not above 10+2.
- The information furnished by him/her is correct and in case of any false information, the candidate(s) shall be personally responsible for the same and shall be liable for disqualification for interview without any notice and shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
The candidate(s) shall report at the respective venue of interview at 10.00 AM sharp on the dates of interview as well as submitting/ verification of original documents as shown against each in the Annexure A, & B for verification of documents before appearing in the interview.
Click Here for Complete Notification