The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC 1493 Jobs.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equal equity participation of the Govt. of India and the Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System, for Delhi-NCR. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, the Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees, with MRTS activities spread over Delhi-NCR, carry about 3 million passengers per day. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to a number of cities, within India and abroad.
Total posts: 1493
Applications are, hereby, invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & NonExecutive posts.
| Regular -Executive Category Posts|
|Sl.No.|| Post Name||Total Posts|| Qualification|
|1||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||16||BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Asstt. Manager/ S&T||09|
|3||Asstt. Manager/ Civil||12|
|4||Asstt. Manager/ Operations||09|
|5||Asstt. Manager/ Architect||03||Degree (Architecture)|
|6||Asstt. Manager/ Traffic||01||B.E./ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|7||Asstt. Manager/ Stores||04|
|8||Asstt. Manager/ Finance||03||CA/ ICWA|
|9||Asstt. Manager/ Legal||03||Full time LL.B|
|Regular -Non-Executive Category Posts|
|1||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||26||Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||66|
|3||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||59|
|4||Jr. Engineer/ Environment||08|
|5||Jr. Engineer/ Stores||05|
|7||Fire Inspector||07||B.Sc. (three years course)|
|8||Architect Asstt.||04||Diploma (Architecture)|
|9||Asstt. Programmer||23||BCA/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Customer Relations Asstt.||386||Graduation|
|12||Accounts Asstt||48||B.Com./ equivalent|
|13||Stores Asstt.||08||Engineering Diploma or B.Sc. (Relevant Disciplines))|
|14||Asstt./CC||04||Bachelor degree (Journalism & Mass Communication) or similar relevant field|
|15||Office Asst||08||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com|
|16||Stenographer||09||Graduation with Typing & Shorthand Knowledge|
|17||Maintainer/ Electrician||101||ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) (Relevant fields)|
|18||Maintainer/ Electronic Mechanic||144|
|Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years|
|1||Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||01||BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Asstt. Manager/ S&T||17|
|3||Asstt. Manager/ IT||07|
|4||Asstt. Manager/ Civil||73|
|5||Asstt. Manager/ Finance||08||CA/ ICWA|
|Non-Executive posts on Contract basis for 2 years|
|1||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||120||Three years Engg. Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|2||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||125|
|3||Jr. Engineer / Civil||139|
|4||Asstt. Programmer||01||BCA/ B.Sc (Relevant disciplines)|
|5||Architect Asstt.||10||Diploma (Architecture)|
|6||Asstt./ CC||03||Bachelor Degree or PG Diploma (Relevant disciplines)|
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this
recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying
online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password shall be received
on e-mail and mobile number).
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in
the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
a) Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc. for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is successfully made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION AT: www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx From 14.12.2019 (10:00 A.M.)
ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between: From 14.12.2019 to 13.01.2020
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS 13.01.2020 (11:59 P.M.)
Advertisement: Click here
How to Apply: Click here