UPSC Civil Services (Mains) 2020 796 Posts.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 vacancies on permanent basis. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020
Candidates should posses Degree from a recognized University.
Total Posts : 796
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
General: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nil
Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03-03-2020
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 12 to 18-03-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020 (Revised to 04-10-2020)
- Date for Mains Exam: 08-01-2021
- Starting Date for Change of Centre: 07-07-2020 (Changed to 20-07-2020)
- Closing Date for Change of Centre: 13-07-2020 till 1800 hrs. (Changed to 24-07-2020)
- Date for Availability of DAF for Mains Application: From 28-10-2020 to 11-11-2020
Apply Online for DAF (Mains):Click here
DAF Notification (Mains): Click here