UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.
Total Posts : 559
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Posts Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies
Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online/ offline.
Date for DAF: 24-11-2020 to 04-12-2020
Apply Online for DAF (Mains): Click here
DAF Notification (Mains): Click here