UPSC IES/ ISS Examination 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) given a notification to conduct Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2021.
Exam: Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2021.
For IES: Candidates should possess Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University.
For IES: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
- Application Fee for Others: Rs. 200/-For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021 till 18:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 26-04-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 27-04-2021
- Dates of withdrawing Online Applications: from 04-05-2021 to 10-05-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Exam: From 16-07-2021.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Apply Online for IES : Part I | Part II
Apply Online for ISS : Part I | Part II
Notification: Click here
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.