UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS (Mains) Exam 2020.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 vacancies through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Indian Forest Service Exam 2020
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
Total Posts : 90
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1999
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- Notification Release Date: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 03-03-2020 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 12-03-2020 to 18-03-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Dates for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020 (Revised to 04-10-2020)
- Dates for Mains Exam: 28-02-2021 to 07-03-2021
- Dates for submitting the revised choice of Centres: 07 to 13 & 20 to 24-07-2020
- Starting Date for Change of Centre: From 07-07-2020 (Changed to 20-07-2020)
- Closing Date for Change of Centre: 13-07-2020 till 1800 hrs. (Changed to 24-07-2020)
- Date for Availability of DAF for Mains Application: From 16-11-2020 to 27-11-2020