UPSC Latest Jobs Recruitment 2020.
UPSC invites applications for various posts.
Statistical Officer Planning Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi – 1 Post
Superintendent (Printing), Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice- 35 Posts
- Statistical Officer – Candidate should have a Degree from a recognised University.
- Superintendent (Printing)- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
- Statistical Officer – 3 years
- Superintendent (Printing)- 1 year
Age Limit – 30 years
- Superintendent (Printing)- Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Statistical Officer -: Level-7 in the Pay Matrix
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 17 December 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 27 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 December 2020
- Last date for printing the online application form: 18 December 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online