Activities permitted in Green Districts of J&K in Lock Down 4.0.
Activities permitted in the entire UT of Jammu & Kashmir, with PASSES needed only in such areas where indicated against an activity
- Normal functioning of private hospitals, clinics and nursing homes (including OPD services).
- All E-commerce and Courier services.
- All agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry and related activities.
- Canteens/Eateries at Bus stands, Railway stations and Airports, with passes in Red districts
- All restaurants, including in hotels, can operate kitchens for home delivery
- Banks and Financial services.
- Liquor shops.
- Barber shops, saloons and parlours in all areas, except within the limits of Municipal Corporations in Red/ Orange districts
- Self-employed service providers such as Plumbers, technicians, electricians etc.
- Marriage related functions, with not more than 50 persons maintaining social distancing, with permission for the function in Red Districts.
- Funeral / last rites related rituals with not more than 20 persons maintaining social distancing.
Activities permitted in Green Districts (No Passes needed)
- All activities permitted in Orange districts.
- All shops, including in market areas/ bazaars/ market complexes, except for those prohibited at para 3(iv) such as single brand/ multi-brand malls which shall continue to be prohibited.
- District Magistrates will regulate markets to ensure there is no congestion and social distancing is maintained.
- All private offices, with 100% staff, self regulated by office in-charge.
- Barber shops, saloons and parlours in all areas.
- Sports activities in Stadia and sports complexes, without the presence of spectators.
- Intra-district movement of individuals in vehicles is allowed, with a maximum of 2 passengers, besides the driver, in four wheeler vehicles, and with no pillion rider in case of two wheelers.
- Inter-district movement of persons in private vehicles between a pair of Green/Orange districts, without crossing a Red district, with a maximum of 2 passengers, besides the driver, in four wheeler vehicles, and with no pillion rider in case of two wheelers.
- Taxi and Cab aggregators are permitted to ply with one driver and two passengers only within the district, or between Green districts only
- Auto-rickshaws with a maximum of two passengers, only within the district or between Green districts only.
- Public passenger transport vehicles (buses/Tempo-Travellers, etc.) can operate with upto 50% seating capacity on Intra-district routes and between contiguous Green districts.