Jammu Srinagar NHW Traffic update 03-07-2022
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 03-07-2022 Tomorrow on 03-07-2022, subject to fair weather and better road conditions SANJY convoy/LMVs Passenger/Private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu Srinagar NHW (NH-44) viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa. TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing this traffic.
CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR SHRI AMAR NATH Jl YATRIES: –
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Baltal at 0400 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Pahalgam at 0500 hrs. &
• SANJY convoy from Baltal towards Jammu at 0600 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Nunwan (Pahalgam) towards Jammu at 0630 hrs.
CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR LMVS/PASSENGER/PRIVATE CARS: –
To be released from Nagrota (Jammu) from 0730 hrs. to 1130 hrs. from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0830 hrs to 1230 hrs & from Qazigund 1130 hrs to 1400 hrs.
The above traffic will use Jawahar Tunnel route upto 1400 hrs.
TCU Jammu and TCU Srinagar will inform all concerned about the traffic advisory and cut off timings. No vehicle shall be allowed to move before and after cut off timings.
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from Jakhani (Udhampur) towards Srinagar after assessing the traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Udhampur shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/ traffic plan in view of possible traffic congestion because of narrow carriage way between Nashree and Banihal on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. Tomorrow they may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar after confirming the status of NHW from TCU Ramban.
SSG ROAD: –
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, vehicular movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road shall be allowed from both sides viz Srinagar towards Kargil and vice-versa. LMVs will be released from Minamarg towards Srinagar 0630 hrs. to 1700 hrs. & from Sonamarg towards Kargil 0500 hrs. To 1700 hrs. However, HMVs will be released from Minamarg towards Srinagar 0730 hrs. to 1130 hrs. & from Sonamarg towards Kargil 1300 hrs. to 1900 hrs.
No vehicle shall be allowed between 1900 hrs and 0500 hrs.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs shall be allowed from Srinagar towards Poonch on Mughal road. LMVs followed by HMVs will be released from Herpora (Shopian) towards Poonch at 0700 hrs. upto 1600 hrs.
& LMVs will be released from Behramgalla (Buffliaz), Poonch towards Srinagar at 0700 hrs upto 1400 hrs.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048,9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396,18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road.
1. Truckers upto ten Tyre are advised to use Mughal road for movement from Jammu to Srinagar and vice-versa.
2. There shall be no traffic movement on all Fridays on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of Maintenance and Repair on Zoji La axis.
3. HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.