Jammu Srinagar NHW Traffic Update 08-07-2022.
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 08-07-2022 Tomorrow on 08-07-2022, subject to fair weather and better road conditions SANJY convoy/LMVs Passenger/Private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu Srinagar NHW (NH-44) viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa. TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing this traffic.
CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR SHRI AMAR NATH JI YATRIES: –
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Baltal at 0400 hrs
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Pahalgam at 0500 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Baltal towards Jammu at 0600 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Nunwan (Pahalgam) towards Jammu at 0630 hrs.
CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR LMVS/PASSENGER/PRIVATE CARS: –
To be released from Nagrota (Jammu) from 0730 hrs. to 1130 hrs. from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0830 hrs to 1230 hrs & from Qazigund 1130 hrs to 1400 hrs.
The above traffic will use Jawahar Tunnel route upto 1400 hrs.
TCU Jammu and TCU Srinagar will inform all concerned about the traffic advisory and cut off timings. No vehicle shall be allowed to move before and after cut off timings.
HMVs/Load Carriers: –
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel towards Jammu after assessing the road and traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement: –
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/ traffic plan in view of possible traffic congestion because of narrow carriage way between Nashree and Banihal on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. Tomorrow they may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu after confirming the status of NHW from TCU Ramban.
SSG ROAD: –
Tomorrow on 08-07-2022, no vehicular movement shall be allowed from either side on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road in view of maintenance and repair of Zoji La axis.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs shall be allowed from Srinagar towards Poonch on Mughal road. LMVs followed by HMVs will be released from Herpora (Shopian) towards Poonch from 0500 hrs. to 1700 hrs.
& LMVs will be released from Behramgalla (Buffliaz), Poonch towards Srinagar 0500 hrs to 1700 hrs.
Jammu Srinagar NHW ADVISORY:-
1. Movement of Yatris / Tourists in Kashmir Valley
Yatris / Tourists are advised to travel in the Kashmir Valley only between 0700 hrs to 1800 hrs and must plan their travel so as to reach their destination within this time period. In case the Yatris / Tourists fail the reach their destination within the stipulated time i. e. 1800 hrs. the security forces shall make such Yatris / Tourists halt for the night at the nearest lodgement Centre.
2. People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048,9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396,18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road
TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR
1. Truckers upto ten Tyre are advised to use Mughal road for movement from Jammu to Srinagar and vice-versa.
2. There shall be no traffic movement on all Fridays on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of Maintenance and Repair on Zoji La axis.
3. HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.