J&K Media Bulletin on Noval cornavirus COVID19: 27th April.
Government of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Date: 27 /04/ 2020
In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. 23 new positive eases have been reported since our last update yesterday. 01 from Jammu Division and 22 from Kashmir Division. Moreover, 27 more COVID-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals. 18 from SKIMS Bemina, 02 from DH Shopian,03 from DH Ganderbal, 01 from SKIMS Soura, 02 from Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar Jammu and 01 from Chest Disease Hospital Jammu. (27 April. 2020; upto 4:00 PM).
2. Early detection of COV1D-19 can prevent the spread of disease, let us be responsible for the well-being of ourselves and everyone around us. Not disclosing symptoms could put life of individuals and their families at risk. In case of symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing report early. Do not fear, call COVID-19 helpline No.s and seek medical advice.
3. People are advised that, children must receive all the vaccine doses according to the Universal Immunization Programme to be fully protected against vaccine preventable diseases. People are advised in case their child missed a scheduled vaccination due to COVID-19 pandemic, reach out to your vaccination provider to confirm when & how to receive any missed vaccine doses.
4. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent handwashing.
5. All social, religious and other gatherings are strictly prohibited.
6. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
7. Toll free national helpline number 1075. J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982, 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (lor Jammu Division). 0194-2440283 & 0l94-2430581(For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel C’oronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
8. Public is advised to strictly follow the advisories issued by the Govt, from time to lime.
9. People arc urged to rely only on the information released by the government through the daily media bulletin to print & electronic media. People are advised to refrain from spreading rumours and pay no heed to them at the same time.