J&K Media Bulletin on Noval cornavirus COVID19 28th April.
Government of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Date: 28 /04/ 2020
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. 19 new positive cases have been reported since our last update yesterday, all from Kashmir Division. 12 more COVIDD-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals. 01 from Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar. Jammu and 11 from Chest Disease Hospital. Jammu. Also 01 more COVID-19 patient died at Chest Disease Hospital. Srinagar. (28 April. 2020; upto 5:00 PM)
2. Aarogya Setu is our bridge to prevent spread of COVID-19 in our country. It will help us to stay informed with latest updates against COVID-19 & enable the Government to plan initiatives. It empowers users with better information on potential risk of infection, self-assessment tools and contextual advice Download & Install this App in your smart phones today on Android from Play Store and on iOS platform via respective app store.
3. Karly detection of COVID-19 can prevent the spread of disease, let us be responsible for the well-being of ourselves and everyone around us. Not disclosing symptoms could put life of individuals and their families at risk. In case of symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing report early. Do not fear, call COVID-19 helpline No.s and seek medical advice.
4. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent handwashing.
5. All social, religious and other gatherings are strictly prohibited.
6. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102
7. Toll free national helpline number 1075 J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982. 0191-2674444. 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division), 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581 (For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
8. Public is advised to strictly follow the advisories issued by the Govt, from time to time.