J&K Media Bulletin on Novel Coronavirus COVID19 : 24th April.
J&K Media Bulletin on Novel CoronavirusCOVID19 : 24th April.
Government of Union Territory of
Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
1. In Union Territoiy of Jammu & Kashmir. 27 new positive cases have been reported Shopian, 04 from SKIMS Soura, and 08 from GMC, Baramulla. (24 April, 2020; upto 6:00 PM).
2. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social
3. All social, religious and other gatherings are strictly prohibited.
4. COVID-19 can affect any of us. And if it docs, it is our healthcare heroes who heal workers.
5. People must avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough. In case anyone develops lever, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical advice promptly. People should call on Covid-19 helpline No.s so that they can be provided
6. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982. 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division), 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581 (For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
9. People are urged to rely only on the information released by the government through the daily media bulletin to print & electronic media. People are advised to refrain