J&K Media Bulletin on Novel coronavirus COVID19 25th April.
J&K Media Bulletin on Novel coronavirusCOVID19 25th April.
Government of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Date: 25 /04/ 2020
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, 40 new positive cases have been reported since our last update yesterday and all are from Kashmir Division. 03 more COVID-19 patients have recovered and discharged, 01 from SKIMS Soura and 02 from CD Hospital Jammu. Also one COVID-19 patient died at SKIMS, Bernina today (25 April, 2020; upto 3:30 PM).
2. Aarogya Setu is our bridge to prevent spread of COVID-19 in our country. It will help us to stay informed with latest updates against COVID-19 & enable the Government to plan initiatives. It empowers users with better information on potential risk of infection, self-assessment tools and contextual advice. Download & Install this App in your smart phones today on Android from Play Store and on iOS platform via respective app store.
3. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent handwashing.
4. All social, religious and other gatherings are strictly prohibited.
5. People must avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough. In case anyone develops fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical advice promptly. People should call on Covid-19 helpline No.s so that they can be provided correct medical advice and directed to the right health facility, if needed.
6. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
7. Toll free national helpline number 1075. J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982, 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division), 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581(For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
8. Public is advised to strictly follow the advisories issued by the Govt, from time to time.
9. People are urged to rely only on the information released by the government through the daily media bulletin to print & electronic media. People are advised to refrain from spreading rumours and pay no heed to them at the same time.