J&K Media Bulletin on Novel coronavirus COVID19 5 May.
J&K Media Bulletin on Novel coronavirusCOVID19 5 May.
Government of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Date: 05 /OS/ 2020
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, 15 new positive eases have been reported since our last update yesterday, 01 from Jammu Division and 14 from Kashmir Division. Moreover, 17 more COVID-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals of Kashmir Division. (05 May, 2020; upto 5:30 PM).
2. Aarogya Setu is our bridge to prevent spread of COVID-19 in our country. People are informed that Aarogya Setu IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System), a pan India toll free service-1921 has been started for including the citizens with feature phones and landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU.
• Citizens need to give a missed call to the number 1921. Call will get disconnected and citizens will receive a call back requesting for inputs regarding their health.
• The questions asked are aligned to the Aarogya Setu App. Based on the responses given, citizens will get a SMS indicating the health status. Citizens will continue to get alerts for their health moving forward also.
• The service is implemented in 11 regional languages same as the app and SMS is sent to the citizen in the same language in which, he has shared his information.
• The input is made part of the Aarogya Setu database and information is processed to send alerts to the citizen on the action to be taken to ensure their safety.
3. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap and water.
4. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
5. Toll free national helpline number 1075. J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982, 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division), 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581 (For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel Coronavirus Disease.
6. Public is advised to strictly follow the advisories issued by the Govt, from time to time.