J&K Media Bulletin on Novel Coronavirus COVID19 6th May.
J&K Media Bulletin on Novel CoronavirusCOVID19 6th May.
Government of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir Media Bulletin on Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. 34 new positive cases have been reported since our last update yesterday. 02 from Jammu Division and 32 from Kashmir Division. Moreover. 02 more COVID-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals of Kashmir Division (06 May. 2020; upto 5:30 PM)
2. People are informed that. Hand Hygiene is one of the effective actions they can take to reduce the spread of pathogens and prevent infections, including COVID-19. Protect yourself and others from getting sick, wash your hands frequently with soap and water,
• After coughing or sneezing.
• When caring for the sick.
• Before, during and after you prepare food
• Before eating
• After toilet use.
• When hands are visibly dirt}’.
• After handling animals or animal waste.
• Before and after wearing your face cover mask.
3. Early detection of COVID-19 can prevent the spread of disease, let us be responsible for the well-being of ourselves and everyone around us. Not disclosing symptoms could put life of individuals and their families at risk. In case of symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing report early. Do not fear, call COVID-19 helpline No.s and seek medical advice.
4. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap and water.
5. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
6. Toll free national helpline number 1075. J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982, 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division). 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581(For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and respouse to health related queries on Novel Corona virus Disease.