J&K Unlock 2 Activities permitted in entire J&K .
* Normal functioning of private hospitals, clinics and nursing homes (including OPD services).
* All E-commerce and Courier services.
* All agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry and related activities.
* Canteens/Eateries at Bus stands, Railway stations and Airports, with passes in Red districts.
* All restaurants, including in hotels, can operate for home delivery take away and dining-in with up to 50 % capacity, subject to the SOPof Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, dated e June, 2020.
* Hotels and hospitality services, can operate at 100 % capacity, subject to the SOP of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, dated 4th June, 2020, with particular focus on:
a) Full protection gear and equipment should be provided to Hotel staff.
b) Details of guests with entire travel history to be maintained.
c) Only Room service of food should be done instead of in dine-in restaurants.
d) Frequent sanitization of common areas and spaces to be done.
e) Necessary health precautions for guests and staff.
* All Shopping Malls, can open subject to the SOP of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, dated 4th June, 2020, except in Red districts where they will operate with 50% of shops open on alternate days to be regulated by the Deputy Commissioners concerned.
There will be particular focus on:
a. Shops in Malls can open from 9 am till 7 pm.
b. Special markings for social distancing, wherever needed.
c. Air conditioning of Malls to follow guidelines of CPWD (temperature range of 24-30 degree Celsius, relative humidity in the range of 40-70% with adequate cross ventilation and intake of fresh air.
d. Food Courts and dining facilities in Malls can operate for home
delivery, take away and dining in with up to 50 % capacity.
e. Children’s gaming zones, gaming arcades and cinemas inside Malls shall remain closed.
f. All railings and door knobs to be frequently sanitized with sodium hypochlorite solution.
g. District Magistrates will regulate the above to ensure that there is no congestion and social distancing is maintained.
* Banks and Financial services. 16) Liquor shops and manufacturing units.
* Barber shops, saloons and parlors. subject to the SOP issued vide G.0 No. 62- JK- DMRRR of 2020 dated 08-06-2020, to be enforced strictly.
* Self-employed service providers such as Plumbers, technicians, electricians etc.
* Auto-rickshaws with a maximum of two passengers, only intradistrict.
* Taxi and Cab aggregators are permitted to ply with one driver and two passengers only within the district. Maxi-cabs operate with a maximum of 4 passengers
* Intra-district movement of individuals in vehicles is allowed, with a maximum of 2 passengers, besides the driver, in four wheeler vehicles, and with no pillion rider in case of two wheelers, with passes in Red districts.
* Intra-district public passenger transport vehicles, running on routes (buses. mini-buses and maxi-cabs) can operate, by any operator, with upto 2/310 seating capacity for buses and upto 50% seating capacity for mini-buses/maxi-cabs on routesto be notified by Transport Department.
* Inter-district public passenger transport vehicles (buses and minibuses only and not maxi-cabs) can operate with upto 2/3rd seating capacity for buses and upto 50% seating capacity for mini-buses by JKSRTC only on routes to be notified by Transport Department.
* Marriage related functions, with not more than 50 personsmaintaining social distancing, with permission required for the function in Red Districts.
* Funeral / last rites related rituals with not more than 20 persons maintaining social distancing.