List of Essential services that will remain open till 31 March 2020.
Essential Services and commodities – notification thereof In view of the situation arising due to COVID-19, the following are declared as Essential services within the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir –
- Supply of Groceries (wholesalers and retailers)..
- Supply of Fresh fruits and vegetables (mandies and retailers).
- Dispensing of Petrol/Diesel at Pumps.
- Milk shops and dairies and related products.
- Supply of Cattle feed and fodder.
- Medicines and other pharmaceuticals (retailers, wholesalers and manufacturing).
- Banks and ATMs.
- Supply of LPG (domestic and commercial).
- Health services (including movement of staff thereof).
- Manufacturing of health and medical equipment.
- Telecom operators and their designated agencies.
- Post offices.
- Loading and unloading of Wheat and Rice at FCI and State Food depots.
- Transportation of essential commodities through National and State Highways (Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Milk, Vegetables, Fruits, groceries, FCI supplies etc.).
- Provision of Electricity, Water Supply and Municipal and Sanitary Services (including movement of staff thereof).