Lockdown Extended till May 3rd in India.
Till 20th April, all districts, localities, states will be closely monitored, as to how strictly they are implementing norms. States which will not let hotspots increase, they could be allowed to let some important activities resume, but with certain conditions:
COVID19 testing is being done in over 220 labs. According to world’s experience of tackling COVID-19, 1500-1600 beds are needed when cases reach 10,000. We have over 1 lakh beds in India & over 600 hospitals for treating COVID patients. We’re expanding these facilities: PM Modi.
I urge people to respect corona warriors – doctors, nurses, sweepers & police personnel. Please be kind to people who work with you in your business & industry. Don’t terminate your employees:
Keeping all suggestions in mind, it has been decided to extend the lockdown till 3rd of May. This means that till 3rd of May, all countrymen have to remain under lockdown. During this time, we must continue to follow discipline as we have been doing so far
Country has enough stock of medicines and ration. Hurdles in the supply chain are constantly been addressed. We are also moving forward rapidly in the field of health infrastructure.
PM Modi says to follow these 7 points.
1) Taking extra care of the elders at home especially those who have pre-existing diseases. They have too be extra careful.
2) Do not violate the Lakshman rekha of Social Distancing and lockdown. Make compulsory use of home made face covers or masks.
3) In Order To Increase Immunity, Follow Guidelines Of Ayush Ministry. Drink warm water & Kadhaa.
4) Download Aarogya Setu App to restrict the spread of COVID19. Motivate others to install AarogyaSetuApp.
5) Take Care Of Poor Families Around You And Feed Them.
6) Show Empathy Towards Your Co-Workers. Don’t Sack Employees.
7) Respect Corona Warriors Like Doctors, Nurses, Cleaning Staff, Police Personnel.