Skip to content
Non-Permissible activities in entire J&K in Lock Down 4.0.
Non-Permissible activities in entire J&K in Lock Down 4.0 w.e.f. 20th May, 2020.
Non-Permissible activities in entire UT of J&K:
- The following activities shall continue to remain prohibited across the entire Union Territory of J&K, irrespective of the categorization of the districts, w.e.f, 20th 2020, till further orders:
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for medical services, air ambulance, security purposes or for purposes as permitted by MHA.
- All passenger movement by trains, except for purposes as permitted by MHA.
- Inter-state, Inter-district and intra-district Buses for public transport and private vehicles, except those permitted under this order in specific categories of districts as per procedure prescribed.
- All schools, colleges, universities, educational / training / coaching institutions (including Anganwadi centers) etc. However, online/distance learning shall be permitted. Their offices can continue to function for administrative purposes.
- Hotels, Restaurants and other Hospitality services other than those used for housing health/police/Government officials/healthcare workers, stranded persons, and thoseused for quarantine facilities. However, home delivery services will be allowed wherever permitted under this order.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, Spas, saloons, parlours, barber shops, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places, except where permitted under this order in specific categories of districts.
- All social / political / sports / entertainment / academic / cultural / religious functions/other gatherings and congregations.
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
- The movement of individuals for all non-essential activities between 7 pm to 7 am. District Magistrates shall issue specific prohibitory orders in this regard under Section 144 ofCrPC.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons and with co- morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, shall stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements or for health purposes.
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below