TRAFFIC DIVERSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH VISIT OF HON’BLE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA TO JAMMU ON 01-03-2015
In connection with visit of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India to Jammu on 01-03-2015 in connection with swearing
in ceremony of new Government, the following Traffic restriction/diversion will be imposed. The general public is
hereby informed through this notice that:-
1. All buses/mini buses coming from Kathua/Samba side towards Jammu shall terminate and operate from Kunjwani.
2. All buses coming from Akhnoor side towards Jammu will operate and terminate from Top Sherkhaina Bridge.
3. All mini buses coming from Akhnoor side towards Jammu will terminate and operate from Bakshi Nagar.
4. All buses operating from Udhampur side towards Jammu will terminate and operate at Nagrota.
5. All mini buses operating from Udhampur side towards Jammu will terminate and operate at Sidhara Bye Pass,
6. No heavy vehicle will proceed towards Manda fromNagrota. They will also ensure no load carrier such as trucks, trollys etc. are allowed towards Manda. All heavy vehicles will be diverted via Narwal Bye Pass during restriction hours.
7. All Mini buses coming from Janipur side shall be plugged at the time of VIP movement.
8. Mini buses coming from Anand Nagar, Bohri, Talab Tillo shall adopt Canal Head, Bakshi Nagar Pulli and shall
take same route for return journey during the restriction period.
9. All trucks/load Carriers bound for Kashmir shall be diverted from Samba towards Dhar Road – Udhampur.
10. All Interstate/ Tourist Buses/ Taxies bound for Katra and from Katra to towards Delhi side shall be diverted towards Kujwani for Sidhara Bye Pass for onward journey.
There will be no traffic from Technical Airport to Army Gate, Satwari to Green Belt Park to Bahu Plaza to PHQ Chowk to Gujjar Nagar bridge via Zorawar Singh
The Traffic restrictions will be lifted after the departure of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. People are requested to cooperate with the Traffic Police. Inconvenience to General Public is reg