For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
Academic Arrangement in different Higher Secondary Schools of Summer zone District Reasi
Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State for meeting requirement of Academic Arrangement in different Higher Secondary Schools of Summer zone of District Reasi purely on temporary basis academic arrangement initially for a period of 59 days which may be extended as per requirement/ performance or till the posts are filled up on regular basis through DPC.PSG or by affecting transfer whichever is earlier. The engagement of candidate will be governed on the following terms and conditions:-
1) That the candidate should be permanent resident of *J&K State.
2) That the candidate has passed the Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject from recognized university.
3) That the candidate fulfils the age required as on the data of advertisement.
4) That the candidate to be engaged on temporary basis has to submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial Magistrate that he/she shall not claim for his / her permanent absorption/ regularization on ‘the basis of this agreement and the previous board result remained more than 2096.
5) That the candidate will be engaged on temporary basis on academic arrangement initially for a period of 59 days which can be extended subject to their requirement by giving two days break or till the posts are filled up on regular basis through DPG.PSC or by affecting transfer whichever is earlier.
6) That the candidate will be allowed to join in the school provided the post of lecturer in the relevant subject is vacant and enrolment is more than 10.
7) That the engagement made will automatically cease to exist in case of filling of the post and no separate order is required to be issued thereof.
8) The candidate engaged shall be paid a monthly remuneration under rule P.M.
9) The engagement shall be made in the following subjects:-
MATHS, ENGLISH, HINDI, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY, COMP. SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, EDUCATION, POL.SCIENCE. URDU. HISTORY, E.V.S, COMMERCE
The applicants should submit their applications in the Officer of the Chief Education Officer Reasi within 6 days from publication of this advertisement along with following testimonials:-
a. The age of applicant as per state government norms.
b. Date of Birth Certificate.
c. Permanent Resident certificate.
d. Qualification Certificates (from recognized Board/ Universities).
e. Teaching experience at 10+2 level (if any).
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!