MAULANAAZAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY
Applications are invited from eligible candidates including result awaited candidates for admission to the following Regular Mode Programs for the Academic Year 2016-2017.
ADMISSION BASED ON MERIT
Post Graduate Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation studies, Arabic and Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics and Sociology; M.Com; & M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Under Graduate Programs: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Physical Sciences-MPC), B.Sc. (Physical Sciences-M.P.CS) & B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC) Bridge Courses for Madrasa students (passed from Madrasas recognized by respective State Madrasa Boards) for admission in Under Graduate (B.A./B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic programs
Professional Programs: Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate in Dialysis Technician, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician.
Diploma and Certificate Programs in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies
ADMISSION BASED ON ENTRANCE TEST
Ph.D. Programs: English; Hindi; Translation Studies; Arabic; Persian; Women Studies; Public Administration; Social Work; Islamic Studies; Education; Management; Mass Communication & Journalism; Computer Science; Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy; Mathematics and Zoology
M.Phil. Programs: Urdu; English; Hindi; Translation Studies; Arabic; Persian; Women Studies; Public Administration; Political Science; Islamic Studies; Education; Management and Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy
PG Programs: Journalism and Mass Communication; MBA; MCA; M.Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
UG Programs: B.Ed. & B.Tech. (Computer Science)
Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.); Diploma in Civil Engineering; Diploma in Computer Science Engineering; Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering;) & Diploma in Information Technology
1. All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/language/medium at least at 10th/12th level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
2. Admissions for all programs are offered at MANUU headquarters at Hyderabad, unless otherwise mentioned.
3. PG in Urdu, Persian and English also offered at Satellite campus, Lucknow (UP)
4. BA., and M.A. (Islamic Studies) also offered at Satellite campus, Srinagar (J & K)
5. M.Ed. also offered at CTEs at Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J &K) and Darbhanga (Bihar)
6. B.Ed. also offered at CTEs at Srinagar (J & K), Darbhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (Karnataka)
7. Diplomas in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engineering; and Electronics & Communication Engineering also offered at Polytechnics at Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Darbhanga (Bihar)
For the details of Part-Time / Parallel Programs or for any further information please visit www.manuu.ac.in
The online application forms for all programs are available at www.manuu.ac.in from 1 st May 2016. Application fee is Rs. 500, and for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates it is Rs. 300/-. Payment only through challan and online is acceptable. Challan forms are available on university website.
The applicants who require help in online submission of application form may contact help desk at MANUU headquarters/CTEs/regional centres (addresses/contact details available at www.manuu.ac.in) or may call at 040-23006605 or email at: [email protected]
The last date for submission of all the filled in Application forms:
All PhD./M.Phil./ B. Tech. (CS) / M.Tech. (CS)/ MCA/MA(JMC) / MBA/ D.EI.Ed. / B.Ed. / M.Ed./ Polytechnic Programs • 31.05.16
All merit based UG/PG/Paramedical programs /Bridge Courses/Lateral Entry for B.Tech (CS) and Polytechnic Programs • 11.07.16
The Program-wise details are available in the Prospectus. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates for admission into various programmes will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel accommodation is available. Admission in the university does not guarantee hostel accommodation.