ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No.10
For Masters in Craft Management and Entrepreneurship (MCME)
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Masters in Craft Management and Entrepreneurship (MCME) programme for the academic session 2015. The candidates are advised to peruse the Prospectus-2015 and Admission Policy-2015 available on University website thoroughly to check eligibility/other details before submitting their application forms.
|Submission of On-line Forms||28th July, 2015|
|Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms and hard Copy||10th August, 2015|
Bachelors Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern or any other qualification recognized by the University of Kashmir as equivalent, with 50% marks in aggregate under Open Merit Category and 45% in Reserved Category.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates shall be admitted to the programme on the basis of their performance in (Management Aptitude Test & Design Aptitude Test) to be conducted by the University of Kashmir. The weightage of the components for final selection of the candidates shall be Management Aptitude Test (60%) and Design Aptitude Test (40%).
Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2015.
Step-2: Enter Registration Number and Click search, students already registered with University of Kashmir can get their particulars automatically extracted from the database, otherwise enter all details yourself.
Step-3: Upload your latest passport size photograph and other details.
Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference.
Step-5: Deposit the Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 250/- (plus Rs. 10/- Bank charges) against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard copy):
After submitting the On-Line Application Forms the candidates must submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) with the following documents in the office of the Dean. Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies and obtain a receipt for record.
- Marks Certificate of the examinations passed;
- State Subject Certificate;
- Receipt of fee Rs. 250/- deposited in J&K Bank ( University Copy);
- Reserved Category Certificate (if claiming admission under Reserved Category).
- Number of Seats, eligibility conditions and other details are reflected in Prospectus-2015. University Admission Policy and CDI Programme Brochure available on University Website.
- The candidates must check the status of their application after five days. In case, acceptance of Form is not uploaded, the candidate should contact the concerned Department where they have deposited the Form.
- For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
- Office of the Dean Academic Affairs: Direct Numbers : 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs); 0194-2272009,
Public Relation Officer: 0194-2272172,2272188
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
No:F(PG Admissions-15)DAA/KU/15 Dated: 27/07/2015
Dean Academic Affairs