ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No. 5 of 2016 MBA, MBA (Financial Management) & MCME
UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Office of the Convener Admissions
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned Programmes for the academic session 2016. Admission to these programmes shall be governed by the Admission Policy/ Prospectus and relevant Statutes available on the University website.
Masters Programmes in MBA, MBA (Financial Management) & MCME.
Candidates having passed the qualifying examination with the required percentage:
|MBA, MBA(Financial Management). & MCME|
□ MBA, MBA(Financial Management):
The admission shall be made purely on the basis of valid (CMAT) score of January-2016.
The candidates shall be admitted to the programme on the basis of their performance in (Management Aptitude Test & Design Aptitude Test) to be conducted by the University of Kashmir. The weightage of the components for final selection of the candidates shall be Management Aptitude Test (60%) and Design Aptitude Test (40%).
- Important Dates:
|Submission of On-line Forms||From February 25, 2016|
|Last date for submission of On-line/Hard Copy of Application Forms||March 5th, 2016|
- Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit http:/Avww.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2016. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step-2: Candidate need to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the Register as Student line Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form.Enter your Registration No. and Click Search.
Step-4: Select the desired Programmes and Campus/College Preferences and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and specimen signature.
Step-5: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No for future reference.
Step-6: Deposit the Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for one Programme (plus Rs. 10/- Bank charges) and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Programme, through Online mode or against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
- Submission of downloaded Application Form (Hard copy):
After submitting the On-Line Application Form, a candidate must submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies (Travel and Tourism Block), University of Kashmir, alongwith the self-attested copies of the following documents, failing which their candidature will not be considered:
- Copy of Valid CMAT Score Card of the examining authority;
- Category Certificate, if claiming admission under reserved category;
- Receipt of fee deposited in J&K Bank ( University Copy);
Candidates can also send their Hard copies of Application Forms alogwith all the above mentioned documents through Speed Post/Courier to the Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies, University of Kashmir. Hazratbal-190006. The Candidates shall ensure that the same reaches by or before the last date 5th March, 2016.
- The candidates must check the status of their application forms after four days of online submission of application forms. In case, acceptance of form is not uploaded or fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the concerned branch of J&K Bank, where he/she has deposited the Entrance test Fee. They may also attend the Office of the Dean. Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies (Travel and Tourism Block), University of Kashmir, along with Fee Receipt, and other relevant documents, within three days after the last date of submission of application forms. Thereafter, no claim whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- The candidates are advised to regularly check university website, using log-in and Password for status and necessary instructions and updates.
- After completing the admission process for General Category seats, the notification for self-finance seats shall be issued However, only those candidates shall be considered for admission in Self Finance seat category who have initially submitted their application forms for admission to General category.
- FOR ANY FURTHER QUERY/ INFORMATION THE CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT UNIVERSITY ON FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
- Office of the Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies : 0194-227 (2217 or 2266)
- Office of the Convener Admissions: 0194-2272066.
- Public Relation Officer: 0194-2272172,2272188