Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri (J&K) Common Entrance Test for B.Tech 2016-17 on 11/08/2016
Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to B.Tech programme of BGSB University for the session 2016-17 shall be held on 11/08/2016 (Thursday) at the following Centres:
• Rajouri: School of Engineering & Technology, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
• Jammu: K.B. Public School, Near BGSBU Camp Office, Opposite Channi Himmat, By-Pass Road, Jammu
• Srinagar: S.P. Higher Secondary School, M.A. Road, Srinagar There shall be two papers which shall be held as per the following timing:
Paper I: Physics & Chemistry
Reporting Time– 9:25am Conduct: 10:00am to 11:30am Paper II: Mathematics Reporting Time: 1:25 pm Conduct: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Candidates can collect Admit Cards from the following offices of the University between 08/08/2016 to 10/08/2016 during office hours. The candidates can also collect the Admit Card on the date of Entrance Test at the venue:
• Rajouri: Office of Dean, School of Engineering & Technology, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
• Jammu: BGSBU Camp Office, Opposite Channi Himmat, By-Pass Road, Jammu
• Srinagar: BGSBU Regional Office House No. 1, Sanat Nagar Chowk, Rawalpora, Srinagar.
• Candidates should carry Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test.
• Candidates should carry Black AND Blue ball point pen to write / mark on OMR sheets.
• Use of Calculator, Mobile Phone and other electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited.
• Use of Pencil for answering questions is not permitted.
• No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after starting time of the exam and shall not be permitted to leave before completion of the Test.
• The question booklet can be used for rough work. No additional pages will be provided.
• Any sort of impersonation/ malpractice shall be severely dealt with.
List of candidates and other details are available on the University website www.bgsbuniversity.org