CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT 2016-17
A consortium of 9 Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu. Jharkhand. Karnataka. Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan
and Tamil Nadu (called Participating Universities. PUsI which were established by an act of Parliament in the year 2009 will organize a combined CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET-20161 for admission to their various programmes. The test will be conducted at different centres across the country on 21“ & 22′”* May 2016. The Coordinating University invites aspiring students to apply for admission to various Courses and Programmes in above PUs.
- UG and Integrated Programmes (52 courses)
- B.Ed and PG-Diploma Programmes (177 courses)
- Phil. and /or Ph.D. Research Programmes (92 courses)
|Opening of online Application Form for all programmes||14 March.16||Exam Dates||21-22 May,16|
|Closing of online Application Form for all programmes||15 April, 16||Result Declaration||17 June. 16|
|Issue of Admit Cards||6 May. 16|
RESERVATION OF SEATS: Reservation of seats will be as per the PU norms.
- Detailed information about CUCET-2016is available on CUCET website lcucct16.co.ini.
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET-2016 website. General information for filling the online application can be obtained from CUCET-2016 website.
- Ca nd idates who a re appearing in the final examinationof the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to chock the eligibility criteria of each PU for a given programme before applying for CUCET-2016. Candidate will be solely responsible for his/her eligibility and will not be considered for admission if found ineligible.
- Candidates are requested to read the genera l instructions carefully before fit ling-up the application form.
- Admit Cards will only be notified on CUCET-2016 website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the website for downloading the hall tickets, results and relevant information related to the CUCET-2016.
- The Coordinating University reserves all rights related to conduct of CUCET-2016. The decision of Chairman. Steering Committee CUCET-2016 would be final and binding for all matters related to conduct of tost. Any dispute with regard to any mattor related to CUCET-201 6 shall be subject lo the jurisdiction of Jaipur courts only.
COORDINATOR. CUCET 2016
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN
NH-8. Bandarsindri, Dist. Ajmer-305817, Rajasthan [INDIA]. Website : www.curaj.ac.in
ADMISSION QUERY : Phone : (24×7 Help desk) +91 8655887721, 01463-238728 (CURAJ) E-mail: [email protected]