Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of the University for the Session 2016.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD as per reservation norms of Government of India) from a recognised Indian University or any other equivalent examination.
2. Valid Score of CMAT conducted by AICTE
1. General Category and OBC= 300.00
2. ST/SC/PWD= Rs150.00
*bank charges applicable
• Academic Weightage (% of Qualifying Examination Marks)
• Valid CMAT Score
• Group Discussion and Personal Interview
NUMBER OF SEATS:
• Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PWD as per Government of India
APPLICATION FORM DETAILS:
Detailed Admission Notice, Prospectus, Application Form and Guidelines for Online Submission of Forms are available on the University Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in. The last date for submission of online Application Forms is30,h of June, 2016.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview of the candidates, shortlisted on the basis of the merit in the qualifying examination and the CMAT score, shall be conducted on 14th,and 15th July, 2016 at Nowgam Campus-I of the University.