CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Transit Campus, Sonwar, Srinagar-190 004
Central University of Kashmir invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned programmes for Academic Session 2015:-
- 1. Integrated B.A L.L.B (5 year course)
- Post-Graduate Programmes : Information Technology, English, Urdu, Tourism Management, Convergent Journalism, Mathematics, Economics, Education, Political Science, L.L.M and M.Ed
- Integrated B.Sc- M.Sc: Physics, Zoology and Biotechnology
- Integrated M.Phil/Ph.D: Management Studies, Education, English, Tourism Management, Economics and Mathematics
- Ph.D. In Law.
- Post-Graduate Diploma Courses: Information Security & e-Governance, Cyber Forensics & e-Governance, Online Journalism, Human Rights & Social Justice , Aviation & Hospitality Management and Guidance & Counselling.
- Admission to the above programmes along with those offered by 7 other participating Central Universities, would be made on the basis of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) to be conducted jointly by the Central Universities of Kashmir, Jammu, Punjab, Jharkhand, Kerala, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and Haryana at various centres located across the country.
- Candidates shall have to apply Online through CUCET website www.cucet2015.co.in. Offline application will NOT be accepted.
III. Candidates awaiting final result in qualifying examination can also apply.
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on merit.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per Central Govt, of India (GOI) norms. Important Dates for CUCET-2015:
|1.||Online Application Form Go-Live date||06-04-2015|
|2.||Closing date of online applications||05-05-2015|
|3.||Admit cards upload date||21-05-2015|
|4.||Exam dates||06 & 07 June 2015|
|5.||Score Report to be uploaded on CUCET 2015 website||18-06-2015|
For eligibility and further details, students are requested to visit CUCET website ww.cucet2015.co.in. Students can also contact the Central University of Kashmir on following phone number: 0194-2468357 Ext. -209 and on Cell No:9622444292. They can also mail their query on e-mail address [email protected].in