Cluster University of Jammu Admission Procedure 2019.
University of PG School
– School of Engineering and Computer Technology
– School of Sciences
– School of Humanities and Liberal Art;
– School of Social Sciences
– School of Teacher Education
– Admission in GGM Science College Jammu,
– Admission in Govt College for Women, Gandhi Nagar Jammu,
– Admission in MAM College Jammu,
– Admission in SPMR College of Commerce Jammu,
– Admission in Govt College of Education Jammu,
Merit-Based Courses filling up application Ist June to 15 June 2019
Entrance Based Courses
Admission in 2 Years P.G Programmes
Commerce, Music, English, Geology, Mathematics, Textile And Apparel Science, Food Science and Technology, M.Ed
Admission in 3 Years U.G Honours Programmes
English,Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Commerce
Admission in 5 Years Integrated Honours Programmes
English, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, History,Linguistics, Family and Community Science,
B.Ed-M.Ed (3years integrated after PG)
Apply online : Apply at http://cluj.admissionhelp.com 2oth April to 10 May 2019
Entrance Date 21st May,2019
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 100 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs and Signature are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- Please ensure your eligibility for the course you are applying for.
- Please read carefully the clauses of the Notification/Advertisement (click here to view) and General Terms & Conditions before filling the online Application Form.
- The candidates are required to REGISTER themselves with basic personal details, such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Religion, Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Domicile State/UT, scanned Passport size Photograph, scanned Signature, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Email (mandatory), Telephone Number, Mobile Number(mandatory), etc. detailed in Part I. The details so filled in shall need not to be filled in the Application Form section, as details filled in during registration shall be used for this purpose.
- Email Id shall be used as login username; the password will be generated by the candidate itself.
- Photograph/Signature: The candidate should scan his/her signature which has been put on white paper with black ink pen. Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size. The pixel size of photograph should be 140 pixels height x110 pixels width. The pixel size for signature should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. Please it must be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature is proper.
- The candidate will be confirmed about the registration through email / sms.
- After completion of registration, the candidate may fill the Part II of the online application giving the details of post applied for, choices for examination centres, educational qualifications, employment and experience details, undertaking etc.
- Part III of the online application contains payment of fees. The payment of processing fee (Rs. 750/- for General, Rs. 650/- for SC/ST/ST(Leh & Kargil), Rs. 0/- for PWD & Blind, Rs. 300/- for Self Financing candidates) shall me made only through DEBIT/CREDIT card/Net Banking/other cashless modes listed in Part III. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
- The candidates need NOT to send hard copy of the Online Application Form or any other documents/certificates/testimonials/Experience Certificates to Cluster University of Jammu. However, they are advised to take printout / save a copy of Online Application Form and retain it for further communication with the Cluster University of Jammu.
- In case of in-service candidates, whether in permanent / contract / temporary capacity, the print copy of his/her online application must be endorsed and forwarded by Head of the Department / Employer stating ‘NOC’ and Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance, failing which application will be rejected.
- The Cluster University of Jammu will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of recruitment.
- The web-link will be disabled after the closing date / time of online application.
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Cluster University of Jammu from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Technical Inquiry: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881