GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Industrial Training Institute (Bernina)
Technical Education Department
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2016
Applications (admission forms) are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir ( Male / Female ) for undergoing training in this Institute in the below mentioned Handicraft trades, for the session starting from March 2016.
The admission forms can be had FREE of COST from theTraining Section of this Institute with effect from 6th January 2016 to 23rd January 2016 or can be downloaded from Institute website www.itibemina.com or from official website of Directorate www.jkdte.org.
The last date for receipt of application forms duly completed in all respects is 24th January 2016. No forms will be entertained in absence of attested Photocopy of any of the following testimonials.
- State Subject
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Marks Certificate, of minimum prescribed qualification.
The selection of the candidates as per the merit will be made available on our official website www.itibemina.com and office notice board. Tentative date for publishing Selection List is 1 * Week of February 2016.
The Criteria for Admission is
- Candidate must be the permanent resident of J&K.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for admission is 14 years. However, there is no upper age limit.
- The candidate must possess minimum educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement notice.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of academic merit obtained by the applicants in their qualifying examination based on the minimum qualification
prescribed for the particular trade.
5) Preference shall be given to women candidates.
|Trade Name||Scheme||Duration of Course||Entry level Qualification||Fee||Financial|
Assistance paid to Candidate Selected forTraininq
|1||Carpet Weaving & Technology||State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT)||1 year||10th + Diploma in|
|Free of Cost Training||Rs. 2000/per month|
|2||State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT)||1 Year||10th & Above||Free of Cost Training||Rs. 2000/per month|
As per the directions, the class work will start from 1st March 2016.