Government College of Engineering & Technology
Chak Bhalwal, Jammu -181122 J&K State
The candidates to be selected for B.E, Courses (Session 2015-16) for Government College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu, are required to keep ready the following documents in original along with three copies of each documents duly attested by Gazetted Officer for further submission at the time of admission.
1. Admit card of CET-2015 issued by the BOPEE.
2. Subject-wise Marks Certificate of 10+2 Examination (Qualifying Examination)
3. Matriculation Diploma/Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Provisional Qualification Certificate of 10+2.
5. Migration Certificate from the Board/University where the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination (where applicable)
6. Discharge Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
7. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
8. Medical Fitness Certificate.
9. Category certificate of Revenue Aut hor it y aut horized to issue certificate in terrrs of theSRO as amended from time to time.
10. State Subject Certificate.
11. Income Certificate (for Govt. /Autonomous Organization) a Certificate from the Deptt. Concerned and for others a certificate from the Tehsildar concerned.
12. 10 Passport size Photograph.
13. Online Anti Ragging affidavits for information go to http.//www.amanmovement.org/index/info pack.
14. An undertaking as appended at “A” in the Admission form from all candidates on Stamp papers worth Rs.10/- duly attested by 1sl class Magistrate.
15. An undertaking as appended at “B” in the Admission from on Stamp papers worth Rs. 10/- duly attested by 1s* class Magistrate from the candidates who have passed 12!h class examination other than J&K BOSE and from the candidates who were previously studying/ passed BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ professional Examination other than Jammu University in addition to undertaking “A” as shown in column (14) above.