OFFICE OF THE DEAN ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No.12 of 2015
For Programmes offered at Leh and Kargil Campuses
On-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the below mentioned Programmes for the academic session 2015 at newly established Campus at Kargil and Leh. Admission to these Programmes shall be governed by the Admission Policy/Prospectus 2015 and relevant Statutes available on University website.
5-Year integrated Programme in: Geology (B.Sc.-M.Sc in Geology), English (BA-MA in English) and BBA-MBA (Tourism)
5-year Integrated Programme in: Botany (B.Sc.-M.Sc. in Botany), Information Technology (B.Sc.-M.Sc. IT) and Arabic (BA-MA in Arabic)
Candidates having passed the Higher Secondary Examination (12th class) with 45% under Open merit category and 40% for Reserved Category (ies) are eligible to apply.
The admission for above Programmes shall be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates at Higher Secondary level (10+2).
Candidates belonging to the District in which the Campus is situated shall be given first preference in admission. However, seats falling vacant thereafter will be filled-up from the students belonging to Ladakh region followed by Kashmir province.
Admission to Post-graduate shall be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the concerned subject/s, at the successful completion of three years of General under-graduate Programme.
Other conditions of eligibility for various Programmes, Reservation Policy and number of seats shall be governed by the Admission Policy available on the University Wtebsite under the link Admissions 2015. Important dates
Submission of On-line Forms From July 28, 2015
Last date of submission of On-line/Hard Copy of Application Forms in respect of Reserved Category candidates August10,2015
Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:-
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2015. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step-2: Upload your latest passport size photograph and fill your personal and academic details. Select the desired programme and campus preferences.
Step-3: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-4: Deposit the Entrance Fee of Rs. 250/- for each Programmes (plus Rs. 10/- Bank charges), against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard copy):
The candidates after submitting their On-Line Application Form shall have to deposit Hard Copy in the office of the Dean Academics Affairs, University of Kashmir, alongwith the self attested copies of the following documents:-
- Marks card/s of the qualifying examination;
- Category Certificate, if claiming admission any of the reserved category.
- University Copy of Fee receipt
The candidates can forward a copy of Online Application Form alongwith all documents through e-mail to [email protected] or through Speed Post or Fax at 0194-2272009 to the Assistant Registrar, Academic Affairs, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal-190006.
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after five days of online submission of Application Form. In case, acceptance of Application Form is not uploaded or fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the concerned Branch of J&K Bank, where he/she has deposited the Entrance Fee of approach office of the undersigned alongwith Application Form Fee Receipt, and all other documents within five days after the last date of submission of Application Forms. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- For any further query/ information the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
- Office of the Dean Academic Affairs: Direct Numbers : 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007
- Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs): 0194-2272009, Public Relation Officer: 0194-2272172,2272188
- Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
No: F(PG Admissions-15)/DAA/KU/15 Sd/-
Dated: 27-07-2015 Dean Academic Affairs