UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE DEAN COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
B.Ed Admission Notification-2015-16 for P.G. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
ONLINE applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Kashmir Division including Ladakh for admission to the B.Ed Programme session 2015-16 at P.G. Department of Education, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.The application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir University official website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity. ac.in from 16th June, 2015 and the auto-generated copies (hard copies) of the application forms and fee receipt should reach Office of the College Development Council by or before June 30th, 2015 along with the following documents:
1) 1st 2nd and 3rd year Marks Cards;
2) P.G. marks Certificates, if any;
3) State Subject Certificate;
4) Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective Competent Authority.
5) Affidavit duly sworn in before the 1 st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the applicant is neither an employee nor a student in any course run through GovtVnon-Govt. organization/Institution during the session 2015-16.
The requisite application form fee of Rs.750/-(including IT fee) should be deposited by using the downloaded Pay-in-Slip favouring to Dean, College Development Council’s J & K Bank Finacle Account No. 00070100002714. ELIGIBILITY: i) Graduation in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kashmir with 45% marks(Genera) category) and 40% marks (Reserved category);
ii) Graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years teaching experience in the Govt, or Govt, recognized
private school with 45% marks (General category} and 40% marks (Reserved category),
iii) Admission to the course under reference shall be strictly as per the policy adopted by the University as
reflected in P.G. Prospectus 2015.