Central University of Kashmir Admission Notice (B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering Programme)
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech CS&E programme of the University for the academic session 2022-23
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent on grading scale of respective Boards/Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry/Biology as main subjects.
- Positive score of JEE (Mains) 2022
Number of Seats: Forty-Four
- Reservation of SC ST OBC and EWS as per GOL norms (SC category means schedule caste only and OHC category candidates shall not belong to creamy layer and are requested to submit the OBC certificate in Gol prescribed format
- One supernumerary seat is reserved each for PWD candidates and residents of District Ganderbal.
- Guidelines for online submission of form are available on the University Website: www.cukuashmir.ac.in
- Candidates can fill the form online with the direct link given below https://cukashmi radm.samarth.edu.in/
- General applicants Rs.900/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD Applicants Rs 450
- The fee to be paid only through SAMAKTH online Application Portal (https://cukashmiradm.samarth.edu.in/)
Last date: The last date for submission of Online Application forms is 14th September 2022.
For further details, students can check the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in or contact on mobile numbers available on the University website.
Address: Green Campus, Ganderal-191201 (J&K)
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.