Central University of Kashmir CUCET Admissions 2020.
CUCET KASHMIR EXTENDED LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS.
This is for the information of all the concerned candidates that the last date for
submission of online application forms for admission to various programmes of Central
University of Kashmir through CUCET-2020 has been extended till 25th April, 2020. For
further details regarding eligibility, application fee, programme details, the candidates are
advised to visit CUCET website www.cucetexam.in.
Students can also contact the University on following phone numbers and email address:
Central University of Kashmir invites online Applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes through Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET):-
|I) Post-Graduate Programmes||Integrated MPhil/Ph.D|
|1. M.Tech Information Technology|
2. M.A English
3. M.A Urdu
4. Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM)
6. M.A Convergent Journalism
7. M.A/MSc Mathematics
8. M.A Economics
9. M.A Political Science
11. M.A Education
13. M.A Islamic Studies
14. M.A Comparative Religion
|1) Management Studies|
2) Tourism Studies
5) Politics and Governance
7) Islamic Studies
|1) B.VOC Programmes|
|1. Retail and Logistic Management|
2. Tourism and Hospitality Management
|II) Three-Year Integrated Programmes|
|III) Five-Year Integrated Programmes||IV) Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes|
|1. BSc/MSc Physics|
2. BSc/M Sc Mathematics.
3. BSc/M Sc Zoology
4. BSc/M Sc Biotechnology
|1) Guidance & Counselling|
2) Peace and Conflict Studies
3) Alternate Banking
- Admission to the above programmes shall be made on the basis of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) to be conducted jointly by fifteen (15) participating Central Universities, 4 state Universities and National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (N1T-T) would be made on the basis of Central Universities Common Entrance lest (CUCET) at various centres located across the country
- CUCET-2020 provides facilities for apply ingto admission to these Universities by single examination process with nominal examination fees.
- Eligible candidates shall have to apply ONLINE through CUCET website www cucetexam in OFFLINE application will NOT be accepted
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualify ing degree, wherever applicable are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of counselling/admission, such candidates shall have to produce the original marks heel /degree certificate, failing which their candidature shall not be considered for admissions.
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on the merit scored in the Entrance Examination and other criteria prescribed for the purpose by the University.
- Reservation for SC/STO BC/EWST WD candidates shall be as per Central Govt of India (GOI) norms only.
- It is to be noted that OBC category shall not belong to creamy layer and are required to submit the certificate in a Govt of India prescribed format.
- For the purpose of CUCET please note SC category means Schedule Caste only OBC does not mean RBA category
- Candidates who have qualified . IRE NEE’SET ‘GATEor any test and the in-service candidates ofCUK shall have toappearin the entrance test and make a presentation and appear in interview as per University norms.
- Central University of Kashmir has established test centres at Anantnag Baramulla. Srinagtr. Kargil and LEH District for the convenience of the candidates belonging to these areas Accordingly, the prospective candidates are advised to choose their test centre while submitting the CUCET application formas per their convenience.
ACTIVITY SCHEDULE FOR CUCET-2020
|DESCRIPTION||UI & PG PROGRAMMES & RP PROGRAMMES ACTIVITY Schedule|
|Date for opening of Online Application forms||16.03.2020|
|Closing date of Online Application forms|11.04.2020 25th April, 2020.
|Date for uploading Admit Card||18.05.2020|
|Date for Entrance Test||11 & PG programme||30.05.2020 & 31.05.2020|
|RP programmes||06.06.2020 & 07.06.2020|
For Eligibility and further details, please visit CUCET website ww.cucetexam.in. Students can also contact the University on following phone numbers and email address:
Dated: 14 .03.2020
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Campus Office Nunar, District Ganderbal-191201 J&K Phone: 7889575375, 7889575376, Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in Email: [email protected]