Cluster University of Jammu Walk-In-Interview.
The Cluster University of Jammu located at G.G.M. Science College, Jammu invites eligible candidates for a walk-in interview for the post of Assistant Professor (Contractual) Chemistry.
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks, NET/SET/Ph.D shall be the minimum eligibility for the post.
- In case the eligible candidate with NET/SET, Ph.D. are not available, the candidates having PG with 55% marks shall be considered as Teaching Assistants.
Period of Engagement: End of Academic Session 2022-2023.
Date and Time of Interview 19-12-2022 at 10:30 a.m. (Reporting Time 10:00 a.m.)
- Assistant Professor with Ph.D. + NET or SETRs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Assistant Professor with Ph.D. or NET/SET Rs. 30,000/- p.m
- Teaching Assistant with PG only Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for the journey undertaken by the applicants.
- Candidates appearing for the interview are required to bring all original documents along with photocopies.
Venue for the Interview – Office of the Dean of Academic Affairs.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.