Cluster University Srinagar Admission for various UG Programmes.
It is for the information of all such candidates who have been selected by the Cluster University, Srinagar for admission to various UG Programmes (Session-2020) at Amar Singh College Srinagar, that the online admission shall commence from 29-06-2020 (Monday) 4 PM till 10-07-2020 (Friday) 4 PM. The concerned candidates are advised to Login at ascollegelive.net/admission2020 for completing the admission formalities.
For any query regarding admission please contact:
Mr. Imran Khan 9596257327
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS BEFORE FILLING ADMISSION FORM
1. All Programmes are full time regular courses for the duration of 3 years (Six Semesters).
2. Candidates can choose any subject combination, specified to a programme offered by AmarSingh College as per CBCS Scheme and as per his/her eligibility.
3. The links for the Programmes with fee structure and intake capacity offered by the collegeare as under:
4. Candidates shall have to deposit the admission fee at any J&K Bank Branch, following which a candidate has to upload a copy of bank slip in his/her respective profile.
5. All admissions are provisional subjected to the production of all original certificates.
6. The subject combination choice will be strictly based on first come first serve and intake capacity in the respective stream.
1. Applicants are required to have a valid e-mail / phone no.
2. Before submitting the application form a candidate should be carefulwhile choosing a combination of courses/subjects,the combination is once chosen cannot bechanged.
3. The size of the documents to be uploaded must be between 20kb to 200 kb and in any of the following formats: jpg, jpeg or png.
4. Any error in spelling can be rectified later.
5. Verification of documents will be made at any point of time during the admission process. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
6. Candidates need not to submit Hard Copy of their downloaded application form at the College office. They must keep it with them for future reference.
7. The Candidate has to submit Original Provisional / Character Certificate and Photostate of other Documents when the college will open completely.
8. Candidate/s who have any discrepancy/deficiency in terms of result waited, rechecking/ revaluation, the late result (in case of CBSE students) shall be granted provisional admission on their own risk and responsibility and are advised to produce an undertaking duly signed by the themselves,that, they will submit requisite eligibility documents by or before 30th August 2020, and upload the undertaking in place of Provisional and Character Certificate document option.
9. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any Course.