Daily Current Affairs 18th Dec 2022
1. How many gold medals has India won in the International Junior Science Olympiad recently?
2. Which medal has been won by Divya TS in the 65th National Shooting Championship recently?
3. Who has been elected as the President of ‘Cardiological Society of India’ recently?
Dr. PC Rath
4. Who has been named as the Chief Scientist by WHO recently?
Sir Jeremy Abscond
5. Recently Shankar Chowdhary has become the speaker of which state assembly?
6. Recently which bank has ‘right off’ a loan of Rs 1.65 lakh crore in four years?
7. Recently the Chief Justice of India has inaugurated digitization centers in 10 districts of which state?
8. Where has the ‘National Motherhood Workshop’ been inaugurated recently?
9. Who has recently become the third player to score 10,000 runs and take 50 wickets in Tests?
10. Recently joint military exercise Kajind-2022 has started between India and which country?
11. Which Indian film has recently won two Golden Globe Awards?
12. Who has recently become India’s largest oil supplier?
13. Who has recently created a national record in women’s 100m breast stroke?
14. Recently ADB has estimated India’s economic growth rate to be what percent?
15. Who has recently been awarded the ‘Safety Performer of the Year Award’ by GMR Delhi Airport?
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.